Benefits to Municipalities
- Lystek system has a small foot print (600 – 2,000 square feet) so it can be located at the back end of the WWTP or offsite with no interference to the general plant operations.
- Lystek technology has low capital, operating and energy costs associated with the biosolids processing
- Flexible processing approach with options for on-site, off-site or mobile systems allows for simple adjustments/customization to meet the requirements of municipalities or agricultural end users
- Reduced storage, transportation and disposal costs from existing available options
- Stable high-solid and low viscosity product is much less costly to store, transport and land apply than a dewatered biosolids cake.
- Lystek technology makes it easier to obtain access to suitable lands for the application of the product, which has been declining significantly over recent years because of the environmental and nuisance related concerns associated with traditional practice.