- Lystek technology redirects biosolids from landfills and incineration for use as fertilizer.
- Reduces energy usage associated with biosolids processing with resulting cost and environmental benefits.
- The technology produces a CFIA registered fertilizer with a ten-fold reduction in odour.
- Produces pathogen-free concentrates, enriched with custom fertilizer value to meet the needs of farmers while protecting local surface water and water supplies.
- Provides effective treatment of thickened or dewatered raw or digested sludges.
- Stable product for winter storage (freeze-thaw stable) without any re-growth of harmful pathogens such as Escherichia coli, Salmonella and fecal coliforms even after prolonged storage.
- The core process is also directly applicable to the treatment of biosolids waste from farm animals and food processing industry.