- Tomlinson Group – Lystek’s association with Tomlinson group strengthens our operational and financial capabilities
- Consulting engineering and environmental companies such as Conestoga Rovers & Associates, CH2M Hill, R.V. Anderson, Third High Farms and Wessuc have participated in the assessment and studying feasibility of the process and land application of material to ensure design of environment principals have been applied
- City of Guelph supported Lystek’s pilot studies and scale up of the full system operations
- NRC-IRAP program supported the initial pilot studies by City of Guelph/Lystek
- Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM) through a Green Municipal Enabling Fund (GMEF) supported the pilot/full scale feasibility studies on the beneficial utilization and recycling of Lystek processed material
- Town of St. Marys and Ontario Water Clean Agency supported the pilot studies carried out by Lystek and Conestoga Rovers & Associates on integrated Lystek and BNR systems.
- Ontario Ministry of Environment (MOE), Ontario Ministry of Agriculture and Food & Rural Affairs (OMAFRA) and Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) have been part of the review and evaluation of the Lystek technology
- Strategic partnerships with the University of Waterloo, University of Guelph and University of Western Ontario, London were very fruitful in developing and implementing our R&D programs